CMCO Lodestar VS Electric Chain Hoist - 1/4 ton, 2-step multi-step (LSVBCF)
The balanced, integrated, proven design of the Lodestar has made it the most popular electric chain hoist in the industry. Lodestar gives you more value for your money with features such as gear design for exceptionally long life, quiet operation, H4 duty standard, rugged control station (NEMA 4X), ASME B30.16 qualified, and much much more!
- New-old stock
- Product Number: LSVBCF
- Manufacture: CMCO
- Hoist Capacity: 1/4 Ton (250kg)
- Hoist Speed in Feet Per Minute (fpm): 16
- Hoist Reeving (Chain Falls): Single reeve
- Application Voltage: 460/3/60 application
- Hoist Voltage: 440-480/3/60
- Transformer Kit: W/O 575 T-Kit
- Brake Type: DC Single Brake
- Hoist Control Type: 2-Step Multi-Step
- Pendant Drop in Feet: Pendant w/ 11' cord
- Standard Pendant Drop (Calculated): 11
- Pushbutton Station Type: Standard pendant
- Power Cord Length in Feet: Std. 16 ft. power cord
Lift in Feet: 15
- Chain Type: Zinc Plated Chain
- Hoist Suspension Type: UT Lug Parallel Only (trolley included)
- Trolley: 1 Ton Universal Trolley
Lower Hook: Latch Type Lower Hook
- Chain Bag: Chain Bag 0' - 20' Lift
- Acceleration Control: Contactor Emulation 0 Sec
- Swift Lift Option: with Swift Lift
- Limit Approach Option: with Limit Approach
- Weight: ~1400 lbs.
We at Bohl understand that sometimes you need products fast! Existing equipment can fail at any time slowing your production and creating downtime. This can cost you and your business precious time and money. We want to help replace damaged equipment to get your business back to 100% efficiency as quickly and easily as possible. As part of our Quick Ship Program we at Bohl have a small stock of new and used products to help meet fast delivery demand times.
The product in this listing is included in our Quick Ship Program. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. to verify availability before purchasing. This item may be eligible for SAME-DAY SHIPPING providing you, the buyer, have paid for the order in full including all material and freight costs before 12:00 PM EST, Monday - Friday.
Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please review our Quick Ship Program Policies for additional information.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.