CMCO Chester Model AM Hand Chain Hoist | 1/2 Ton - 5 Ton Capacity
The Chester Model Hook Type Hoist is a cost efficient manual chain hoist ideal for standard industrial duty, standby maintenance or in locations where electrical power is not available. Lightweight and portable, these hoists are exceptionally versatile in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Light in weight for easy portability
- Durable steel frame with heat treated load bearing components
- Economical in both purchase price and parts replacement
- Rugged steel gear
- 4 to 1 design factor for optimum strength at load bearing points
- Metric capacity
- Strong steel gear and handwheel covers for impact resistance and durability
- Forged steel hooks
- Simple assembly & low-maintenance features
- Load tested before shipment
- Optional Load Limiter available
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|MODEL NUMBER||CAPACITY||HAND CHAIN PULL TO LIFT RATED LOAD||HAND CHAIN OVERHAULED TO LIFT LOAD ONE FOOT||HEADROOM||WEIGHT|
|150-0050||1/2 TON||64 LB||44 FT||12 1/8 IN||28 LB|
|150-0100||1 TON||64 LB||44 FT||12 1/8 IN||28 LB|
|150-0200||2 TON||66 LB||88 FT||15 1/2 IN||38 LB|
|150-0300||3 TON||68 LB||132 FT||16 1/2 IN||54 LB|
|150-0500||5 TON||70 LB||220 FT||20 1/4 IN||74 LB|
Typical Lead Time: 1 - 3 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.