CMCO CBTP Plain Trolley | 1/4 Ton - 5 Ton Capacity
Typical Lead Time: 1 working day (Drop Shipped Item)
The smooth rolling CM Hoist CBT is the economical choice for most applications. The trolley features steel wrap around side plates, dual tread wheels and lifetime lubricated shielded ball bearings. The CBT Model by CM Hoist is available in plain and geared models.
- Excellent low cost choice for manual and powered hoists.
- Designed to provide superior performance and long, efficient service.
- Geared models have standard 6-foot hand chain drop. Other hand chain drops available.
- Universal hanging clevis accepts most hook mounted hoists.
- Trolley easily adjusts to fit any beam flange within range of adjustment, up to an 8.7" flange width.
- Wrap-around side plates - Lugs provide additional security to increase operator safety and act as bumpers to protect wheels.
- Wheels include permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings for long life and low maintenance.
- Lifetime Warranty
Dual wheel tread wheels will fit either tapered or flat beam flange within range of adjustment.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|MODEL NUMBER||CAPACITY||I-BEAM WIDTH||WEIGHT|
|CBTP-0025||1/4 TON||2.0 - 8.7 IN||19 LBS|
|CBTP-0050||1/2 TON||2.0 - 8.7 IN||19 LBS|
|CBTP-0100||1 TON||2.3 - 8.7 IN||26 LBS|
|CBTP-0150||1 1/2 TON||2.3 - 8.7 IN||46 LBS|
|CBTP-0200||2 TON||2.3 - 8.7 IN||46 LBS|
|CBTP-0300||3 TON||3.0 - 8.7 IN||86 LBS|
|CBTP-0500||5 TON||3.5 - 8.7 IN||130 LBS|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.