CMCO Budgit Series USA Hand Chain Hoist | 1/4 Ton - 6 Ton Capacity
Budgit USA Hand Chain Hoists were boldly engineered to combine various materials with special shapes and incorporating features to ensure greater strength and ruggedness, true efficiency, smooth operation and greater reliability.
- Frame made from tough aluminum alloy casting with high strength qualities.
- The frame is heavily proportioned, designed primarily for rigidity to hold the gears and bearings in close alignment. The frame with the covers encloses all operating parts protecting them from dirt and the weather.
- Hand chain wheel cover of heavy pressed steel with special shape to guide the hand chain through gag-resistant operations.
- A proven load brake design of the Weston Type for fine, sure control.
- Overload device standard.
- The rugged design provides long life in industrial and construction service and is frequently used in rigging and off-vertical type lifting requirements.
- Designed for long life with minimum maintenance.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Typical Lead Time: 1 - 3 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.