CMCO 633 Series Plain Ball Bearing Trolley | 1/2 Ton - 5 Ton Capacity
Typical Lead Time: 2 working days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: UPS (1/2 - 3 TON), Freight (5 TON, Please contact Bohl Crane)
Simple, rugged, built for trouble-free service and ease of operation across a wide range of beam applications.
- Rugged steel side plates formed to include bumpers and trolley guards.
- Frames connected by steel equalizer pin, secured by two nuts on each side.
- Universal tread flanged trackwheels equipped with shielded ball bearings.
- Easy rolling on American standard shapes, wide flange shapes or patented rail.
- Hardened wheels and axles for added strength and durability.
- Spacer washers can be shifted inside or outside for easy adjustment to wide range of beams.
- To be used with hook suspended hoist.
- Suspension plate for easy attachment is standard.
- Bearings prepacked with lifetime lubricant.
- One-year warranty
- Metric Rated
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|MODEL NUMBER||CAPACITY||I-BEAM WIDTH||WEIGHT|
|3302||1/2 TON||2 1/2 - 5 5/8 IN||17 LBS|
|3304||1 TON||3 - 8 IN||36 LBS|
|3306||2 TON||2 5/8 - 8 IN||53 LBS|
|3307||3 TON||4 - 8 IN||100 LBS|
|3309||5 TON||4 5/8 - 8 IN||179 LBS|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.