Magnetek Flex EX2 Radio Remote System | FLEX-4EX2-09-2T
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
The Flex EX2 series of wireless controls offer even more features and greater performance than the first generation Flex EX radios at the same great value. These durable, rugged, and feature-rich radios are ideal for use in material handling, overhead crane, and industrial applications. Flex EX2 transmitters are ergonomic and lightweight, and are available in 4, 6, 8, and 12 button style options to meet all your application needs.
- Advanced microprocessor controls with 32 bit CRC and Hamming Code provide ultra-fast, safe, precise and error-free encoding and decoding.
- Equipped with more than 200 programmable functions to suit all types of applications.
- Drop detection capability identifies an accidental transmitter drop, ceasing all operation, preventing unintended equipment motion and enhancing system safety
- A wide variety of accessories are available to provide additional protection and flexibility, including protective rubber transmitter boots, padded nylon transmitter case, retractable belt clip, and horn kit.
- Pushbuttons feature gold-plated contacts and are rated for more than one million press cycles. The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing gloves.
- Rounded transmitter enclosures made from industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials combine comfort with durability.
- Two "AA" alkaline batteries provide more than 100 hours of operation. A charging cradle for easy recharge is also available.
- One 120VAC receiver
- Two transmitters - Four 2-speed pushbuttons (2-motion, 2-speed with E-stop, Off/On/Start)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.