Holmatro Catalytic (CAT) Cutter, 5.3" Cut Opening, ICU 07A, 178.012.051
Typical Lead Time: 7 - 12 Working Days If Not In Stock (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
At this time we only sell this item in the following states: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama
Thanks to its low weight, the Holmatro CAT Cutter® is specifically designed and ideally suited for removing the majority of catalytic converters from recycled vehicles. The special U-shaped scissor blades provide easier and more direct access to reaching "Cats" than guillotine-style cutters. The specially designed blades pull the material towards the strongest point of the cutter.
- Lightweight, user-friendly, and ergonomic two-hand operation
- Safe! The "Dead-Man's" control makes accidental actuation virtually impossible
- Faster than all other traditional removal methods making it the most efficient production method
- Designed to cut all exhaust pipe materials, including stainless steel
- Durable and cost-effective compared to all other traditional removal methods
This listing is for the cutter only. Motor, hoses, or pumps are not included.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
- Model: ICU 07A
- Article Number: 178.012.051
- Cutter Type: Mobile
- Max. Working Pressure: 7,252 psi
- Max. Cutting Force: 20.1 t.
- Max. Cutting Opening: 5.3 in.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30.3 x 8.7 x 7 in.
- Weight: 28 lbs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.