CMCO Chester Zephyr Hook Type Hand Chain Hoist | 1/2 Ton - 8 Ton Capacity
Typical Lead Time: 1 - 3 working days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: UPS (1/2 - 3 Ton), Freight (4+Ton, Please contact Bohl Crane)
The Chester Zephyr Hook Type Hoists are steel framed hook suspended hoists built and tested to rigid specifications of quality and performance, to exceed industry standards. The Zephyr is a thoroughly engineered hoist from every standpoint. Its simplicity of design makes it easy to service and maintain.
- Standard construction features include a lightweight steel frame, heavy duty steel covers, ball bearing supported load shaft and a durable, efficient, grease lubricated planetary gear train
- Gears and pinions are alloy steel, machine cut, heat treated and mounted on heavy duty roller bearings
- Load and hand chain guides assure smooth, trouble free operation
- A fast acting Weston Style brake provides smooth, positive load handling
- Precision formed alloy steel load chain runs in a reversible 5 or 6 pocket load sheave
- Easily adaptable to meet the special requirements of most applications
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.