CMCO 632 Series Plain Ball Bearing Push Trolley | 1/4 Ton - 3 Ton Capacity
Typical Lead Time: 2 working days (Drop Shipped Item)
With revolutionary advances, this shorter, more compact trolley is 50% lighter than competitive trolleys, yet every bit as tough.
- Negotiates radius curves as tight as 7 to 10 inches.
- Made of highest quality rolled steel.
- Unique double row, ball bearing wheel design for greater wear capacity.
- Larger V-bars available for wider flange adjustment.
- For low headroom applications.
- Bearings prepacked with lifetime lubricant.
- Exclusive Dial-Fit collar quickly adapts trolley to wide range of beams and patented rails.
- Dust covers shield and protect bearings.
- Trolleys available for larger beams, rails or tracks; contact CM.
- Cast iron trolley guards available (except for 3 ton)
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
Note this trolley comes equipped for standard S-beams only.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|MODEL NUMBER||CAPACITY||I-BEAM WIDTH||WEIGHT|
|3222||1/2 - 1/4 TON||2 5/8 - 5 1/16 IN||10 LBS|
|3224||1 TON||2 5/8 - 5 1/16 IN||12 LBS|
|3226||2 TON||3 3/8 - 5 5/8 IN||25 LBS|
|3230||3 TON||4 - 6 1/4 IN||38 LBS|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.