CMCO AirStar Air Chain Hoist | 1/4 Ton - 1 Ton Capacity
Typical Lead Time: 5 - 6 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
The CM AirStar now boasts a longer service life and superior air leak protection. Design enhancements, including upgrades to the control manifold and air seals, give the AirStar best-in-class performance even for the most demanding applications.
With capacities from 1/4 ton to 1 Ton, this variable speed air chain hoist is compact, lightweight and ideal for heavy duty industrial and workstation duties.
- Mulit-vane rotary air motor for high torque, smooth operation
- Accurately machined heat treated alloy steel spur gears
- Pull cord or pendant throttle control available
- Pull cord control hoists provide a lightweight, economical hoist for accurate control of loads
- Optional pendant throttle control hoists offer ergonomic, one-handed control for ease of operation
- Spark resistant models available for hazardous environments
- Hook or lug suspension available
- Inlet air swivel with built-in strainer provides free hoist movement
- Aluminum frame and end cover contributes to the lightweight, easily portable, and rugged design
- External brake adjustment
- Limit stops prevent over-travel in upper and lower directions
- Equa-torque gearing of alloy steel, heat treated spur gears are accurately machined to provide a close meshed, compact gear reduction
- Tapped exhaust port 1/2 NPTF... for cleanroom applications or to add a supplemental muffler in addition to the built-in muffler for even quieter operation
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|Suspension||Control Type||Max Lifting Speed
|Max Lowering Speed
|7400C||1/4||Swivel Hook||Pull Cord||65||95||15 1/4||36|
|7401C||1/2||Swivel Hook||Pull Cord||45||120||15 1/4||59|
|7402C||1||Swivel Hook||Pull Cord||23||60||18||49|
|7400D||1/4||Swivel Hook||Pendant||65||95||15 1/4||46|
|7401D||1/2||Swivel Hook||Pendant||45||120||15 1/4||36|
|7400F||1/4||Lug||Pull Cord||65||95||13 7/8||36|
|7401F||1/2||Lug||Pull Cord||45||120||13 7/8||59|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.